If your mom is a self-proclaimed cool mom, or maybe you think she’s cool, treat her to Mother’s Day Brunch in Waterloo. She’ll definetly think you’re cool.
Top 5 Sunday idea places to take her:
- Isle Casino & Hotel is offering a delicious buffet with Braised Beef, Shrimp Cocktail, Made-to-order omelets to name a few. Hours are from 11am-2pm and reservation is required. **Taking reservations thru May 5th
- Verve Kombucha Kitchen and Bar – Weekend brunch, cocktails, and elevated food classics served in an inviting space with patio seating. This patio is definetly worth the trip!
- 1850 Patio & Grill is taking reservations for Mothers Day brunch with a special. Momosa’s on this patio are a MUST!
- SingleSpeed Brewing has that casual atmosphere and menu variety for that solid cool mom vibe. Not to mention beer-mosa’s!
- Another great patio spot is Newton’s Cafe breakfast all day in case your mom is so cool that she sleeps until…later. Bloody Mary’s to match! Located in the historic former Newton’s Jewelry building in downtown Waterloo.
For more restaurants, go to our Taste page for more ideas. We’ll see you around!