It's Spring Time
As the weather starts to warm up and the snow begins to melt, it’s time to start planning your spring activities in Waterloo, Iowa. From outdoor adventures to cultural experiences, there’s no shortage of fun things to do in this vibrant city. Here are some of the top things to do in Waterloo, Iowa THIS spring.
- Visit the Cedar Valley Arboretum
- The Cedar Valley Arboretum is a beautiful botanical garden that’s perfect for a springtime visit. With over 60 acres of gardens and natural areas, the arboretum offers stunning views of blooming flowers and trees. Take a leisurely stroll or attend one of the many events and workshops offered throughout the season.
- Explore Downtown Waterloo
- Downtown Waterloo is a bustling hub of activity in the spring. Take a walk down Main Street and check out the local shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Be sure to visit the Waterloo Center for the Arts to see their latest exhibits.
- Attend a Waterloo Bucks Baseball Game
- Spring means baseball season, and there’s no better place to catch a game than at Riverfront Stadium, home of the Waterloo Bucks. Cheer on the local team while enjoying the beautiful spring weather.
- Explore more than 110+ miles of trails
- With miles & miles of hard-surfaced, multi-use trails, an abundance of soft trails, and water trails, there’s plenty of trails for you. Visit the bluebells at Katoski Park, or hike through George Wyth Memorial State Park.
Spring is a beautiful time to experience Waterloo. With so many outdoor activities and cultural experiences, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. So pack your bags, grab your camera, and get ready to experience all the beauty and fun of spring in Waterloo!